Get An Essential For Any Stringed Instrument Player - The Boss TU-30 Metronome And Tuner
TU-80 is equipped with a tuner and a metronome, anywhere can practice and warm-up, was the essential tool for musicians and teachers. TU-30 is the basic function of the more compact in the condensation of the TU-80, playback of the reference pitch, a variety of tuning modes, including Accu, such as rhythm patterns, tools must be in practice and live condensation It has been.
- Compact to condense the tuner function of professional quality and a variety of metronome function.
- Chromatic, guitar, bass, the mode of the flat-tuning equipped.
- Equipped with Accu function to inform the completion of the tuning Sign sound.
- It is also possible to tune while listening to the reference tone by the reference sound pronunciation feature.
- High visibility display and a variety of equipped with metronome function a rhythm style.
- Equipped with an input that corresponds to the electric guitar / bass and various musical instruments.
- The built-in microphone, also supports tuning of a variety of acoustic instruments.
- It is driven by two AAA batteries that can be available anywhere easily.
- tuner Reference pitch: A4 = 435 ~ 446Hz
- measurement range: E0 (20.6Hz) ~ C8 ( 4,186Hz)
- internal measurement accuracy: ± 1 cent
- 30 - 250
- RHYTHM STYLE
- quarter note
- rest eighth note
- eighth note
- in excl triplets
- sixteenth note
- Clave (3-2,2-3)
- Input impedance 680kΩ
- display LCD display
- Tuning Guide LED
- Connecting terminal Input terminal
- Power supply AAA batteries × 2
- Consumption current 15mA (when metronome use)
- 8MA (when tuner use, A4 = 440Hz input)
- Battery life (when manganese batteries continuous use) About 50 hours (A4 = 440Hz during continuous input) â€» will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
- accessories AAA type manganese dry cell (R03 1.5V) 2 This manual flyer (safety precautions, be careful on the use, service point of contact)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details