Get An Essential For Any Stringed Instrument Player - The Boss TU-30 Metronome And Tuner
TU-80 is equipped with a tuner and a metronome, anywhere can practice and warm-up, was the essential tool for musicians and teachers. TU-30 is the basic function of the more compact in the condensation of the TU-80, playback of the reference pitch, a variety of tuning modes, including Accu, such as rhythm patterns, tools must be in practice and live condensation It has been.
- Compact to condense the tuner function of professional quality and a variety of metronome function.
- Chromatic, guitar, bass, the mode of the flat-tuning equipped.
- Equipped with Accu function to inform the completion of the tuning Sign sound.
- It is also possible to tune while listening to the reference tone by the reference sound pronunciation feature.
- High visibility display and a variety of equipped with metronome function a rhythm style.
- Equipped with an input that corresponds to the electric guitar / bass and various musical instruments.
- The built-in microphone, also supports tuning of a variety of acoustic instruments.
- It is driven by two AAA batteries that can be available anywhere easily.
- tuner Reference pitch: A4 = 435 ~ 446Hz
- measurement range: E0 (20.6Hz) ~ C8 ( 4,186Hz)
- internal measurement accuracy: ± 1 cent
- 30 - 250
- RHYTHM STYLE
- quarter note
- rest eighth note
- eighth note
- in excl triplets
- sixteenth note
- Clave (3-2,2-3)
- Input impedance 680kΩ
- display LCD display
- Tuning Guide LED
- Connecting terminal Input terminal
- Power supply AAA batteries × 2
- Consumption current 15mA (when metronome use)
- 8MA (when tuner use, A4 = 440Hz input)
- Battery life (when manganese batteries continuous use) About 50 hours (A4 = 440Hz during continuous input) â€» will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
- accessories AAA type manganese dry cell (R03 1.5V) 2 This manual flyer (safety precautions, be careful on the use, service point of contact)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.