Get Premium Breedlove Craftsmanship With Sustainability In Mind - The Breedlove Eco Collection Rainforest S Concert CE Acoustic Guitar In A Midnight Blue Finish Featuring African Mahogany Tonewoods
You care about the earth; you care about great sound; and you care about beauty - why not have it all? Breedlove's dazzling new acoustic electric Rainforest S Series, part of the sustainable ECO Collection, lets you do just that. Support the environment and sound better than ever with Breedlove's earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology. A slim-necked, solid-topped all African mahogany Concert body matches trademark Breedlove comfort and versatility with the warm midrange focus favored by songwriters, roots rockers and folkies alike. Tap into your spirit! A stylish soft cutaway lets you reach every fret, and a shimmering stardust Midnight Blue finish puts all the colorful beauty of the rainforest right into your hands. Have it all!
- Body Shape: Concert
- Cutaway: Soft
- Neck: African mahogany (Khaya)
- Top: Solid African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Back/Sides: African Mahogany (Khaya)
- Top Finish: Blue Pore Fill/Black Stain Gloss
- Body Finish: Blue Pore Fill/Black Stain Gloss
- Neck Finish: Black Stain Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Headstock Shape: Asymmetrical
- Headstock Overlay: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Headstock Bind: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth @ Neck: 3.58"
- Body Depth @ Tailblock: 4.17"
- Sound Hole Diameter: 3.94"
- Bracing Pattern: Factory Std X Scalloped
- Body Binding: Black
- Top Purfling: BWBWB
- Back Purfling: BWB
- Side Purfling: None
- Inlay: Centered Dots
- Rosette: Purfling w/ BWBWB
- Bridge Truss: No
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle: PPS
- Strings: D'Addario XT Light
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.