Get Truly Unique Craftsmanship with the Breedlove Jeff Bridges Oregon Concerto Bourbon CE Myrtlewood Acoustic Guitar
Powerful and responsive like a dreadnought, tonally the acoustic electric Breedlove Jeff Bridges’ Signature Model emphasizes the unique qualities of myrtle, with a deep rosewood-like bass, the fundamental clarity of mahogany and the enchanting shimmer of koa.
This comfortable, easy-playing, Sound Optimized®, hand voiced instrument is appointed with a herringbone rosette and purfling, accenting a high gloss Bourbon Burst finish, with gold tuners and strap button. Each instrument, co-designed by Breedlove, Bridges and Jeff Bridges & The Abiders' lead guitarist Chris Pelonis, is fitted with a signature gigbag and furnished with an inside label and certificate of authenticity signed by Jeff Bridges, who reminds us we are "All in this Together."
The Breedlove Jeff Bridges signature "All in this Together" project benefits Amazon Conservation Team, which works in partnership with indigenous colleagues to protect rainforests and traditional culture.
- The Concerto Body Shape: Loud, textured and supremely satisfying, Breedlove’s proprietary Concerto delivers more volume and more nuance than the standard classic dreadnought. Our largest body shape retains trademark Breedlove playing comfort while summoning a lush, complex tonal response.
- Myrtlewood Top, Back & Sides: Gnarly, windblown and sea-sprayed, myrtlewood, found along the Oregon coast, is one of the most sustainable tonewoods available today. Its use in music was pioneered by Breedlove, which promises to employ no clear-cut woods in any of its Made in Bend instruments.
- Sound Optimization® & Hand Voicing: Why do Breedlove guitars sound so good? It's simple, Breedlove guitars are made with care, with the goal of allowing you to play better, sound better and play more. But it’s also complex, with art, inspiration, craft and science merging together in a process we call Sound Optimization®. These models are hand voiced, with experienced luthiers meticulously tapping, listening and shaving away tiny curls of exquisite tonewood as they target specific, measurable frequencies that will make each unique, individual instrument sound its very best. The tone wood species are carefully milled, weighed and considered, with backs and tops specifically tuned to each other to create light, responsive guitars with superior tone and sustain.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Breedlove players around the world can attest: With consistent, proper care, your Breedlove will give you a lifetime of service – and inspiration. New Breedlove instruments, purchased through an authorized Breedlove dealer, are warrantied to be free of defects in materials and workmanship throughout the lifetime of the original owner. In addition to materials and workmanship, Breedlove offers a two-year warranty on tuning machines and electronics packages. Cases and bags are subject to a one-year warranty covering defects in structure and hardware.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Bourbon burst gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Bourbon stain High Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, satin gold
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.745"
- Body Length: 20.695"
- Body Depth: 4" (neck), 5" (tail)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17's
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: J. Bridges Signature "All in this Together"
- Case: Deluxe Signature gigbag
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.75"
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA
Manufacturer: Breedlove Guitars
Model: ORCO04CEMYMY (JB)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details