A Full Palette Of Lush Tones At Low Volumes - The Carr Skylark 1x12" Combo Amplifier - Black
The Skylark idea began with Carr's love and appreciation for classic home/student 60s American amps such as the Harvard to name but one.ËÇ£“ËÇÖ“í These small student amps deliver organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes ËÇ£“‚“ï“’Œ“ï“ç’ú making them super usable and super satisfying.ËÇ£“ËÇÖ“í The Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward.
Reverb, a built in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the SkylarkËÇ£“‚“ï“’Œ“ï“ñ“‚s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
- 100% True point-to-point wiring.
- Solen Aerospace Satellite power supply capacitors
- Custom Carr power/output transformers
- Local made saddle leather handle
- 12 Watts full output
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator 1.2 watts down to zero
- Low/High Gain switch ËÇ£“‚“ï“’Œ“ï“ç’ú mid-60s to Hot Rod
- All tube Reverb
- Extended range Mid control
- Extended range Presence control
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle
- Analysis Plus cable
- Power: 12 Watts Full Power, Attenuator between1.2 and 0 Watts.
- Tubes: 2 x 6V6GT, 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Channels: One
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Presence
- Switches: Hi/Lo Gain, 12Watt/2Watt, Power/Standby
- Footswitch: No
- Reverb: Lush, all-tube reverb
- FX Loop: No
Manufacturer: Carr Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details