Get Uncanny Natural Piano Dynamics With The Casio AP-470 Celviano Digital Piano - Black
The characteristics of CASIOâ€™s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR*Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
SELECTION BETWEEN 2 LEGENDARY GRAND PIANO SOUNDS
The installed sounds of two world-renowned grand pianos are separately selectable, depending on the genre of the music being played and the performance environment.
LID SIMULATOR REPRODUCING THE SOUND EFFECTS RESULTING FROM AN OPEN LID
The sound volume and quality change when the lid on a grand piano is raised or lowered. The Lid Simulator reproduces the same acoustic effects for enhanced enjoyment with a digital piano. The acoustic effects of opening and closing the lid are simulated in fine detail. The piano sound you are seeking as you play is always available for your enjoyment by selecting the degree to which the lid is raised or lowered.
STRING RESONANCE RESONATOR ACHIEVING DEEP, RICH RESONANCE WITH 88 KEYS
The sound produced by an acoustic piano is not only the sound associated with the keys that are struck. Other strings with frequencies closely associated with those producing the sounds resonate as well, adding their sound to give the music a uniquely rich resonance. In ordinary digital pianos, this string resonance effect is reproduced virtually with strings. The Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR sound source takes a different approach, however, by adopting a â€œstring resonanceâ€ system incorporating a stereo resonance simulator for all 88 keys. The resonance of the 88 keys is reproduced completely and naturally. The resonance realized by playing a single tone is differentiated from that realized by playing a chord to reproduce the resulting variations in resonance in a natural manner. This even enables players to achieve varying resonances, controlling them at will by the strength of their touch, and thus to realize performances with the unique expressiveness of an acoustic piano.
KEY OFF SIMULATOR REPRODUCING TONAL VARIATIONS RESULTING FROM FINGER RELEASE
The lengths of the reverberations and expressions a piano produces vary depending on the speed at which players release their fingers after touching the keys. The new keyboard system incorporates a Key Off Simulator that reproduces these nuances resulting from key release naturally. Authentic reverberations that feel just like those of a grand piano are expressed as a result.
- Audio Recording (44.1 kHz WAV Format / up to approximately 25 min. per song)
- 22 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Connection to App (Chordana Play for Piano Special Site)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes total
- GRAND PIANO 1 button, GRAND PIANO 2 button
- USB flash drive port
- Adjustable-height piano bench included
- LINE IN/OUT jacks (L/MONO, R for each)
- Auto Power Off
88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
3 sensitivity levels, Off
- AiR Sound Source
String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, Hammer Response, Lid Simulator, Key Off Simulator, Key On Action Noise, Key Off Action Noise
22 built-in tones: Grand Piano 1 (Concert, Mellow, Bright), Grand Piano 2 (Concert, Mellow, Bright), Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Jazz Piano, Elec Piano 1, Elec Piano 2, FM E. Piano, 60`s E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Strings 1, Strings 2, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1, Elec Organ 2, BASS (LOWER)
Layer (Excluding bass tones), Split (Low-range bass tones only)
Hall Simulator (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), DSP (built into some tones)
10 (Concert Play), 60 (Music Library)
10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB/song
Part ON/OFF (Lesson part: Right hand, Left hand)
Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- [Audio Recording] 44.1 kHz WAV Format / up to approximately 25 min. per song
- GRAND PIANO 1 button
- GRAND PIANO 2 button
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Headphone Mode
- Volume Sync EQ
2 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
A4 = 415.5 Hz to 440.0 Hz to 465.9 Hz
- 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)* damper = seamless operation
This product is not equipped with MIDI terminals. MIDI communication between the product and a computer is performed using the USB port.
12 cm x 2, 4 cm x 2 (2-Way, 4 Speaker)
20W + 20W
- PHONES/OUTPUT x 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R)
- USB: type A, type B
- External power (24V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Adjustable-height Pia
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89882
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device