Packed With Pro-Level Technology, the Casio CT-X5000 61 Key Electric Keyboard Offers Industry-Leading Sound Quality and Versatility
At the heart of the CT-X5000 is a revolutionary new sound engine, called AiX. This stands for Acoustic Intelligent Expression, and is many times more powerful than previous technology.
As well as using high resolution sampling, which reacts to your touch for greater dynamic control, AiX applies advanced DSP effects to every tone, for an incredibly realistic sound that has to be tried to be believed.
With a wealth of new and exciting features, the CT-X5000 offers unrivalled musical potential for the ambitious performer. Packed with pro-level technology, this instrument offers industry-leading sound quality and versatility. At the heart of the CT-X5000 is a revolutionary new sound engine, called AiX. This stands for Acoustic Intelligent Expression, and is many times more powerful than previous technology.
As well as using high resolution sampling, which reacts to your touch for greater dynamic control, AiX applies advanced DSP effects to every tone, for an incredibly realistic sound that has to be tried to be believed.Â
- 61 Touch-Sensitive Keys.
- Revolutionary AiX Sound Chip.
- Bass Reflex Speaker System.
- 800 Tones with user expansion.
- 260 Accompaniment styles with user expansion.
- 128 Registration Memories (with foot pedal control).
- 17 Track Recorder.
- USB Wave Player.
- Expression Pedal Input.
- 310 Music Presets.
- 42 Channel Mixer.
- Rhythm Editor & Tone Editor.
- USB Connector.
- Compatible with AC Adaptor AD-24250LW (Included).
- 61 standard size keys
- Touch Response: Sensitivity 3 types, Off
Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes (32 for certain tones)
- Preset Tones: 800
- User Tones: 100
- Other: Layer, split (configurable split point, lower point, chord point settings)
- Reverb: 32 types, Off
- Chorus: 16 types, Tones
- Delay: 20 types, Tones
- DSP: 100 types (Can be applied to user tones using DSP editing.), DSP tones
- Equalizer (10 presets)
- 4-band User Equalizer
External Input Effects:Center cancel (vocal cut) for input from the Audio In jack
- Beat: 0 (accented tone off), 1 to 16
- Tempo: Tempo value: 20 to 255
Demo Songs: 3
- Built-in Songs: 30
- User-recorded Songs: 10
- USB Memory Songs: Playback of standard MIDI files (SMF format 0/1), CASIO MIDI files (CMF format) on a USB flash drive is supported.
USB Audio Playback:
- Playback of audio files on a USB flash drive is supported.
- Supported File Formats: WAV format, 44.1 kHz 16 bit
- Other Functions: Center Cancel (Vocal Cut)
- Built-in Rhythms: 235
- User Rhythms: 100
- One Touch Presets 235
Music Presets: 310 (With chord progressions)
- Number of Pads: 4
- User Phrases: 100 (4 phrases x 25 pads)
- Editing Mode: Copy, delete, phrase editing
- Affected Parts: Sound source parts, microphone input part
- Parameters: Part on/off, volume, pan, reverb send, chorus send, delay send
Registration: Maximum 128 setups (8 setups x 16 banks), registration sequence
- Preset tone editing, DSP editing
- Memory for storage of edited tones (up to 100)
- New rhythm creation, rhythm editing
- Memory for storage of created/edited rhythms (up to 100)
- Real-time recording, playback
- Keyboard Performance Recording: 10 songs, 17 tracks (1 system track, 16 solo tracks)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 40,000 notes (per song)
- Editing Mode: Song editing, track editing, event editing, step input
- Other Functions: Overdubbing, punch-in recording
Pedals: Sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm/song, expression
Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, SUSTAIN button, PORTAMENTO button, MODULATION/ ASSIGNABLE button
- Transpose: -/+1 octaves (-12 to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Octave Shift: Upper 1/Upper 2/Lower 1/Lower 2, -/+3 octaves
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Part coarse tune: For each keyboard part, -/+2 octaves (-24 to 0 to +24 semitones)
- Part fine tune: For each keyboard part, -/+99 cents
- Scales: 17 preset scales, scale fine tuning
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 150 types
MIDI: 16ch multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- USB Flash D
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90487
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device