Get Real Feel And Digital Convenience With The Casio PX-770 Privia Digital Piano - Black
The PX-770 delivers an unprecedented natural reproduction of the rich expressive power and resonance of an acoustic piano, thanks to the multi-dimensional morphing AiR sound source. The characteristics of Casio's multi-dimensional morphing AiR Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease. The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
Damper Resonance achieving a more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal. The deep, beautiful resonance resulting from the use of a damper pedal is also reproduced naturally by a stereo resonance simulator installed on all 88 keys, an approach that differs from conventional simulated reproduction employing effect processing. The attention to detail goes so far as to simulate the resonance created by the lifting of the dampers themselves when the pedal is pressed.
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance.
- AiR Sound Source
- Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response - 3 Sensitivity Levels
- Maximum Polyphony 128
- 19 Built-In Tones
- 60 Tunes
- Lesson Function
- Amp Output: 8W + 8W
- Connection to APP
- 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Tones: 19 built-in tones
- Simulator: Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise - (ON / OFF)
- Layer/Split: Layer (Excluding bass tones), Split (Low-range bass tones only)
- Digital Effects
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: -3 to 0 to 3
- DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Built-In Songs
- Concert Play: 10 songs
- Music Library: 60 songs
- Song Expansion: 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB/song
- Additional Features
- Lesson Function: Part ON/OFF (Lesson part: Right hand/Left hand)
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- Pedals: 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- GRAND PIANO Button
- ELEC PIANO Button
- Slide-type Keyboard Cover
- Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- MIDI: This product is not equipped with MIDI terminals. MIDI communication between the product and a computer is performed using the USB port
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amp Output: 8W + 8W
- Input/Output Terminals: PHONES/OUTPUT x 2 (Stereo standard); USB: type B; External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Music Stand
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.