OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Real Feel And Digital Convenience With The Casio PX-770 Privia Digital Piano - Black
Unprecedented Natural Reproduction of the Rich Expressive Power and Resonance of an Acoustic Piano
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MORPHING AIR SOUND SOURCE
The characteristics of Casio's newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
Natural Playing Feel Approaching That of a Grand Piano Firm Touch That Converts the Playerâ€™s Thoughts into Sound
TRI-SENSOR SCALED HAMMER ACTION KEYBOARD II, WITH A GRAND PIANOâ€™S UNIQUE SOUNDING TIMING
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
AN UNPRECEDENTED EVOLUTION OF THE DIGITAL PIANO
Damper Resonance achieving a more naturally beautiful resonance than a pedal
The deep, beautiful resonance resulting from the use of a damper pedal is also reproduced naturally by a stereo resonance simulator installed on all 88 keys, an approach that differs from conventional simulated reproduction employing effect processing. The attention to detail goes so far as to simulate the resonance created by the lifting of the dampers themselves when the pedal is pressed.
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance.
- AiR Sound Source
- Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response - 3 Sensitivity Levels
- Maximum Polyphony 128
- 19 Built-In Tones
- 60 Tunes
- Lesson Function
- Amp Output: 8W + 8W
- Connection to APP
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AiR Sound Source, Damper Resonance, Hammer Response, Damper Noise
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Tones: 19 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Concert, Mellow, Bright), Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Jazz Piano, Elec Piano 1, Elec Piano 2, FM E. Piano, 60`s E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Strings 1, Strings 2, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1, Elec Organ 2, BASS (LOWER)
- Layer/Split: Layer (Excluding bass tones), Split (Low-range bass tones only)
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), DSP (Preset for some tones)
- Built-In Songs: 10 (Concert Play), 60 (Music Library) songs
- Song Expansion: 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB/song
- Lesson Function: Part ON/OFF (Lesson part: Right hand/Left hand)
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- MIDI: This product is not equipped with MIDI terminals. MIDI communication between the product and a computer is performed using the USB port.
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amp Output: 8W + 8W
- Input/Output Terminals: PHONES/OUTPUT x 2 (Stereo standard); USB: type B; External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Included Accessories: AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Music Stand
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90325
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device