Experience Versatility With The Casio PX-S3000 Privia Stage Piano
The PX-S3000's striking design fits any room, any decor, and any mood. Its sleek, glossy top panel and unibody case evokes a luxurious acoustic grand, in a gorgeous case that's barely larger than the keys themselves.
THE PERFECT TOUCH
There's never been a keyboard this slim that feels this good. The superior touch of the PX-S3000 is thanks to the newly designed fully weighted Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard, which delivers an authentic and uncompromising piano touch with an incredibly small footprint. Casioâ€™s proprietary key scaling system reproduces the individual characteristics of each of the 88 keys, while ebony and ivory key textures ensure confident playing in any climate.
PIANO AND BEYOND
The PX-S3000 includes 700 stunning Tones including a breathtaking stereo grand piano. Advanced string resonance exposes the harmonic relationships between vibrating strings, while damper resonance adds depth and richness. You'll even hear the damper rise and fall when the pedal is pressed, along with the subtle mechanical sound of the keys being played. Hammer response and key-off simulation deliver even greater detail, reacting naturally to your playing dynamics.
BRING IN THE BAND
With hundreds of built-in Rhythms, you'll always have a band ready to jam. The variety of Rhythms spans the globe as well as the history of popular music. You'll find old favorites and chart-topping hits, all played with incredibly realistic instruments that sound better than ever. The drum kits come alive with authentic acoustic drums, vintage drum machine sounds, and a huge collection of percussion instruments and sound effects.
CONNECT AND CREATE
Download the free Chordana Play for Piano app (available on Google Play and the iTunes Store) and customize your PX-S3000 to suit your mood. Change instrument settings, control the MIDI recorder, and interact with MIDI files from your favorite device. View PDF scores, and use the optional SP-34 3-pedal unit (or third-party Bluetooth-compatible pedals) to turn pages when playing. You can even learn your favorite songs with a graphical "piano roll" which grades you on how well you play.
- Stunning piano Tones with damper and string resonance
- 700 Tones, 200 Rhythms plus songwriting tools
- Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard with simulated ebony/ivory key textures
- Beautifully polished top panel design with illuminated touch sensor controls
- Bluetooth audio for playing along with your favorite songs
- Slim design that weighs less than 25 pounds
- Designed to work with the free Chordana Play for Piano iOS/Android app
- Optional battery power (AC adapter included)
- Powerful stereo speaker system plus two headphone and two Â¼â€ outputs
- Class-compliant USB port plus USB device storage
- Keyboard: Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Controls: Pitch bend wheel, 2 assignable knobs, expression pedal input,graphic LCD display
- Tones & Rhythms: 700 Tones with Layer/Split, 200 Rhythms,192-note polyphonic
- Acoustic Simulator: String & Damper Resonance, Key Action Noise, Damper Noise
- Digital Effects: 4 x Hall simulator, 2 x Surround, 100 x DSP, editable, 8 x Reverb, 6 x Chorus, 4 x Flanger, 2 x Delay, Brilliance
- App Control: Chordana Play for Piano(Remote Control, MIDI/Audio Player, PDF Score Viewer)
- Additional Features: Connectivity to Chordana Play for Piano App (iOS and Android), Bluetooth Audio, 3-Track MIDI Recorder plus WAV audio recorder, Duet Mode
- Connectivity & Storage: 2 Stereo mini phone jacks, L/R 1/4" Outputs, Stereo Mini input, USB MIDI to Host, USB device port, Expression Pedal Input
- Speakers & Amplifiers: 8W + 8W Speaker System
- Battery Power: 6 x AA batteries (optional, AC adapter included)
- Size: W Ã— D Ã— H (in) : 52 x 9 x 4 inch
- Weight: 24.7 lb (excluding batteries), 25.1 lb (including batteries)
- Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC Adaptor (ADA12150LW)Optional: SP-34 3-pedal unit, CS-68 Wooden Stand, SC-800 Soft Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92689
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device