*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get a User Friendly and Affordable Lighting Control Console with the ChamSys QuickQ 30 Lighting Control Console
The QuickQ 30 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 30 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer, LED color mixing and moving light fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilizing a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and also features in-built WIFI capabilities enabling remote connections to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display. The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple color selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the renowned ChamSys MagicVis visualizer. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console. QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 26,000 fixtures. ChamSys is renowned for its Quick updates to support new fixtures. QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- Modeled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
- The interface on the remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- Playback Faders
- The QuickQ 30 has 40 fixture faders for precise control of a large number of fixtures, 10 multi-function playbacks with can each be configured as either chase controllers or cue stacks and also features a dedicated Grand Master fader.
- Color Control
- A dedicated color control area with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for color control
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy Upgrades
- Automated Patching
- HSV Color Mixing
- Color Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase Support
- Master Cue Stack
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Software Upgrade/Downgrade
- Touch Screen: 9.7"
- Universes Supported: 4
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 3
- Fixtures Supported: 2048
- Fixture Faders: 40
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 4
- Master Faders: 10 Multiple Function Playbacks
- Cue Stacks: Multiple
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: Y
- MIDI: Y
- MIDI Timecode: Y
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs, Dimmers & Movers
- Size (WDH mm): 760 x 350 x 106
- Weight: 6.1 kg
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.