*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get a DMX Controller That is Perfect For Bigger Shows - The CHAUVET Obey 70 Universal DMX Controller
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Chauvet Obey 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to 12; 32 channel fixtures. The Obey 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today’s lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
- Size: 19 x 7 x 2.8 in (483 x 178 x 71 mm)
- Approvals: CE
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.