Get Great Sound At A Great Value With Chuck Levin's Very Own Microphone Cables
Chuck Levin's Premium LGX Microphone Cables with XLR connectors are "Road Ready and Tour Tough". This unique design of microphone cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best Neutrik gold connectors, pure copper conductors, and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Manufactured with Neutrik brand black XLR connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.295"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
Manufacturer: Chuck Levin's
Model: LGX-50 WM
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83349
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device