Get Huge Sounds Out Of A Compact Package - The Collings C10-35 Parlor Acoustic Guitar
As the newest addition to their acoustic line-up, the C10-35 brings a new voice to one of their favorite body sizes. This limited-production model features specially selected ultra-lightweight tonewoods, non-scalloped Adirondack bracing, a long cutthrough saddle, and other vintage-inspired features for an entirely new C10 experience. Like its big brother, the popular CJ-35 model, the C10-35 produces dry punchy tone with a snarly attack and incredibly even response in a compact and comfortable package.
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with no purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Wenge straight-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Wenge with MOP long dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ivoroid with no dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile: Vintage Now
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with Ivoroid Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly w/ Ivoroid buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: Simple ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Brace Material: Adirondack spruce w/ abreviated tongue brace
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace (2 tone bars)
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard: Tigerstripe
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053)
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
Model: C10-35 SB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.