Bring Old School Tradition To The Modern Era With Warm Dynamic Tone - The Collings OM2H T Traditional Orchestra Model 14-Fret Acoustic Guitar with Rosewood Back and Sides
The Traditional Series or -"T-Series-" guitars reflect Bill Collings' return to his guitar making roots and offer a new tonal variation on the distinctive Collings sound. Each T-Series guitar is built using animal protein glue and a very thin, all nitrocellulose lacquer finish, making them exceptionally dynamic and responsive. Bracing and tone woods are adjusted for weight and thickness to create a voicing characterized by warm, rounded highs and a present low midrange, while retaining a quick attack and strong projection.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: E. Indian Rosewood
- Construction: Animal protein glue
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16-" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with gold MOP short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Ivoroid with black dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4-"
- Saddle: Bone, cutthrough
- Neck Profile: Traditional
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette: Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length: 25 1/2-"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14-" - 26-" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012-"- .053-")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Body Length: 19 1/4-"
- Body Depth: 4-"
- Lower Bout Width: 15-"
- Total Length: 39 3/4-"
Manufacturer: Collings Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details