Get A Truly Distinctive Wood Grain With The Cordoba 45 Limited Nylon String Classical Guitar
The Cordoba 45 Limited brings another exciting exotic wood choice to the brand“óËé¼Ëäós Spanish-made Espa“â’€a series. The solid European spruce top and black and white ebony back and sides of the 45 Limited combine to bring a modern spin to a classic Spanish design. Black and white ebony is not only one of the most unique and visually striking woods available from Cordoba, but also compliments the familiar detail and focus of a European spruce top with surprisingly robust bass response and sustain.
Other premium features include a black and white ebony headplate and heelcap, ebony fingerboard, dual action truss rod, bone nut and saddle, Cordoba Premium gold plated tuning machines, and Savarez strings. A Humicase Prot“â’g“â’ humidified wood case is included.
- Item ID: 03795
- Top: Solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides: Black and white ebony
- Binding/Bridge: Maple/Rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple and ebony top, ebony back & sides
- Rosette: All wood traditional
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: African mahogany neck / Ebony fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Dual action, 4mm Allen key
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6-")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04-")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 57mm/ 2.24-"
- Fret Marker Inlays: NA
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 19
- Bracing/Build: Traditional Classical/5 fan
- Body Width & Length: 282mm (11.1-") width at upper bout, 370mm (14.5-") width at lower bout, 485mm (19.1-") body length
- Overall Length: 990mm (38.98-") total length
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7-") at upper bout / 100mm (3.9-") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold with Black Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Humicase Protégé
Model: 45 LIMITED
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.