*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Traditional Handmade Classical Quality For A Great Price With The Cordoba C5 Nylon String Classical Guitar
One of the original models of the Iberia series, the Cordoba C5 is a full size acoustic nylon-string guitar with a solid Canadian cedar top, mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard. The C5 is handmade in the traditional Spanish style and features an all wood inlaid rosette, rosewood binding, hand carved headstock, fan bracing system, and bone nut and saddle.
- Top Solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay None
- Rosette All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width and Length 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout; 290mm (11.42”) at upper bout; 485mm (19.09") body length
- Overall Length 39"
- Body Depth 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 100mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
Model: C5 CD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.