Get Quality And Well Rounded Response With The Cordoba C7-CD Solid Cedar Top Nylon String Classical Guitar
The C7 is a long-time fixture in Cordobaâ€™s product line as a step up, making it a solid choice for intermediate guitarists. The C7 offers an Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid European spruce top for a brighter, livelier tone.
The C7's design uses a traditional fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone.
Additional quality features include a hand-inlaid wooden rosette, rosewood binding, bridge, and fingerboard, set off by a natural high gloss finish. It comes strung with Savarez Cristal Corum strings and includes Cordobaâ€™s deluxe gig bag.
- Top Binding: Rosewood
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Side Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Back Purfling Inlay: Maple and Black
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm (25 1/2")
- Frets Total: 19
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold and Black with Black Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
Model: C7 CD
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.