*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A High Performance Design Alternative With The Crown 180MAXPACK Commercial Speaker System
The Crown® 180MAx System is the first tuner- mixer-amplifier and loudspeaker system designed for commercial use. It provides a unique, cost- competitive, higher-performance alternative to traditional programmed music services. Applications include restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops and other com- mercial establishments.
The system includes the Crown 180MAx tuner-mixer- amplifier, four JBL® Control® 1ST 2-way miniature loudspeakers with built-in 25V/70V transformers, XM antenna and a wireless remote control.
Built into the 180MAx is an XM Radio that receives satel- lite radio stations with digital sound quality. A front-panel LCD screen displays XM Radio channel data (channel number, channel name, artist name, song title) 16 station presets and signal strength.
The unit also accepts signals from line, telephone, or microphone (phantom power included). Bass and treble controls allow the user to tailor the tone quality of the sound system. The priority ducking feature drops the volume of the background music when a microphone is used. A VOX sensitivity setting controls how loud the voice must be before ducking occurs.
Units can be linked to increase the number of input and output channels. The built-in power amplifier provides 80 watts into 4 ohms, 25V and 70V for use with the JBL Control 1ST loudspeakers. Current and thermal limiting protect the amplifier and loud speakers from accidental overload.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt from 4-ohm tap): 70 Hz to 19 kHz ±1 dB.
- Frequency Response (at line out): 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB.
- Power Bandwidth (at 4-ohm tap, 2 dB below maximum 1 kHz power): 50 Hz to 20 kHz with < 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio (ref. to rated power, master volume at minimum): 85 dB.
- DC Output Offset: < ±5 mV.
- THD: Less than 0.5% at rated power at 1 kHz.
- Balanced mic inputs: 3 mV. Balanced line inputs: 800 mV. RCA connectors: 400 mV.
- Isolated telephone input: 75 mV.
- Input Impedance (nominal):
- Mic: 400 ohms.
- Line: 100 kilohms. RCA: 50 kilohms. Telephone: 600 ohms.
- Crosstalk: –70dB at 1kHz.
- Line Output Level (nominal): 1V into 10 kilohms.
- Phantom Power: 15 VDC.
- AC Line Voltages Available:
- 120V, 60 Hz. Line voltage tolerance +10%, –20%.
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Storage Temperature: –20° C to 85° C.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.