Get A Rugged And Lightweight Amp With The Crown Audio CDi2000 2kW DSP Install Amplifier
Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. All models are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 800W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: 0.5%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): 500
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: 70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 22.0 lbs
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.