Get Unmatched Value With The Crown Audio CDi4000 3.2kW DSP Install Amplifier
Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. All models are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.Features
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (@ 1W into 4 Ohms)
- Sensitivity: 1.4V @ 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Voltage Gain: 34.2dB (@ 1kHz, 8 Ohm Rate Output)
- Load Impedance: Rated for 2-8 Ohms in Stereo Mode
- Rated for 4-16 Ohms in Bridge-Mono Mode
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhms (Nominal)
- Output Power: 1600W @ 2 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
1200W @ 4 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
650W @ 8 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
3200W @ 4 Ohm Bridge-Mono
1000W @ 70V Dual (Per Channel)
2000W @ 140V Bridge-Mono
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 to 400Hz
- Crosstalk: >70dB Below Rated Power, 20Hz to 1kHz
- Max Input Signal: +22dBu Typical
- Inputs: 2 x 3-Pin Removable Phoenix-Type
- Outputs: 4-Position Barrier Strip with Connectors for Dual Loudspeakers or Bridge-Mono Loudspeaker
- Power: 100V, 120V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 3.5 x 12.25" (483 x 89 x 311mm)
- Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg)
Manufacturer: Crown Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details