Get An Ultra Efficient One Piece Audio Amp With The Crown Audio CT475 Comtech Drivecore 4 x 75W Install Amplifier
With a name synonymous with powerful, reliable performance, the Crown Audio ComTech DriveCore family of amplifiers firmly establishes new standards in innovation. Performance is exemplary in every respect with Signal-to-Noise of better than 110dB and Total Harmonic Distortion below 0.05% across the full audio bandwidth, delivering studio-grade sound in one rack-space with up to 8 channels of 125W. ComTech DriveCore is ideal for installations that require premium sound quality, multi-channel configurations, compact dimensions, and quite often zero ambient fan noise. Typical applications include boardrooms, video and teleconferencing, VIP suites in stadiums and arenas, and upscale restaurants and retail outlets to name just a few. Representing next generation technology available today, the Crown ComTech DriveCore proves without a doubt that big things really do come in small packages.
Powering this remarkable amplifier is the pioneering technology of DriveCore, which seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime. The foundational DriveCore circuitry is based on breakthroughs by Crown's own Gerald Stanley with five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies. DriveCore's front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. The end result is an ultra-efficient one-piece audio amplifier circuit that exhibits the exemplary audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design.
Energy efficiency is an integral part of Crown ComTech DriveCore. This series debuts a new four-stage universal power supply that adapts to operating demands to assure peak efficiency. Normal, Green, Sleep, and Deep Sleep modes combine to provide everything from full voltage to the supply rails for instant response to limiting power consumption, to less than 1W when not in use. And, because it's over 90% efficient in the DriveCore stage, no fan is required, allowing for ultra-quiet operation.
- 4 inputs with 4 outputs.
- Single rack space.
- Balanced 3-pin Barrier block-type/line inputs.
- 4-pin Phoenix-type speaker outputs.
- Flexible input routing.
- Multiple Power Configuration (Auto-Standby, Deep Sleep, and Green Mode).
- Auxiliary port for amp status and power saving mode (Deep Sleep).
- Circuit breaker protection with reset switch.
- Convection-cooled chassis (no fan).
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty that completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
- Can be used in mass notification and EN 54 systems.
- Patented technology including DriveCore TM Fault Reporting through Aux Port.
- Adaptive Rail Technology for power on demand.
- Complies with Green Edge by Harman.
- Channels: 4
- Sensitivity: 1.4 V
- Rated Power Output (all channels driven): 75W per CH @ 4 ohms, 75W per CH @ 8 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated power 20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-Weighted): 110 dB
- THD (full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.05%
- Intermodulation Distortion (from 0 dB down to -30 dB): < 0.05%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 4/8 ohms): +/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 70 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 1 kHz): 55 dB, typically 70 dB
- Voltage Gain: 25 dB
- DC Offset: +/- 20mV
- Idle Power Consumption (Standard Mode) 15.0W
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 19" x 15.19"
- Weight: 10lbs/4.54kg
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs/6.8 kg
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.