*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience Unmatched Performance and Value With the Crown Audio XTi 4002 Stereo Power Amplifier w/DSP
There's no debate - when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
With such innovations as a universal tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peak Plus Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you - and the world.
- Peak Plus Limiters Provide The Ultimate In System Performance And Protection By Allowing Full Control Over Threshold, Attack, And Release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth Section Provides User Control Over Frequency, Gain And Filter Type For System-Specific Tuning
- 3 User Defined Fan Mode Controls - Normal, Early And Full-Speed - For Matching Fan Performance To A Specific Application
- New System Monitoring Provides Software Visibility Of AC Line Voltage And Power Supply Temperature
- Increased Number Of Presets To A Total Of 50 Presets; 49 Of Which Are User Definable
- Integrated Cast-Aluminum Handles For Easy Handling And Enhanced Durability
- Locking Power Cord Clip Provides A Secure Connection Between The Amplifier And Power Cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect Control Software
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel at 4 Ohms): 1200W
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (Below Rated Power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: 70 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.