ECG26, D'Addario's heaviest gauge flatwound set, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing. D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
Manufacturer: D'Addario Strings
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA43521
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device