*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Hone A Legendary Tribute To Sonic Bassist Adventures And Collectors Item - The Darkglass 10th Anniversary B7k limited Edition Microtubes Bass Pedal
This limited edition is a celebration of the pedal that got Darkglass started - this is a tribute to every bass player that believed in the adventure of cutting into the mix and a commendation for the incredible support and loyalty that Darkglass has received since their humble beginnings.
Warning: The Microtubes B7K has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.*
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Low: +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mid: +-12dB @ 1kHz
- Hi Mid: +-12dB @ 2.8kHz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- Size Dimensions: 3.7 x 4.72 x 1.81 Inches (94 x 120 x 46 mm)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.