*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Powerful and Flexible Tone all while remaining Light-weight and Portable - The Darkglass DG112NE 1 x 12" Bass Cabinet
The new Darkglass bass cabinet series has everything the modern musician needs â€“ flexibility, amazing tone, power, handling, and portability. These light-weight cabinets use Eminence Neo (neodymium) speakers to reduce weight without sacrificing tone. The look and tone of these cabinets makes them the perfect match for any Darkglass amp. The High Range control on the back panel of each model lets you control the high frequency content of the speakers. The cabinets all have input and output jacks to be able to chain multiple cabs together.
- Custom Eminence neodymium speakers
- 2x10, 4x10, 1x12, and 2x12 options
- Distinctive Darkglass look with carbon-fiber tolex
- Light weight while still providing massive and present tone
- Speaker: Custom Design Eminence Speaker
- Horn: P-Audio PHT-410
- Cabinet Material: Paulownia w/ Baltic Birch Front Baffle
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling RMS: 500 Watts
- Tweeter Action Frequency: 2 kHz
- Number and Type of Inputs: Two Speakon-1/4" combo jacks
- Weight: 12.5 kg/27.6 lb
- Dimensions: Width: 48.5 cm/19", Depth: 43.5 cm/17.12", Height: 42.8 cm/16.85"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.