Get A Versatile Yet Modern Bass Preamp Pedal With The Darkglass Electronics Microtubes X Ultra Preamp Pedal
The Microtubes X Ultra greatly expands on the already immense versatility of the Microtubes X7. Featuring all the great controls that its predecessor has that allows users to select what frequencies they want to compress and saturate for the low and treble respectively, but with four major additions providing an additional layer of flexibility, while maintaining the same compact footprint, making it an extremely complete tool for the modern bassist.
6-BAND GRAPHIC EQ
- Low Shelf, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz, and High Shelf for ultimate character sculpting over the mid register
IMPUSLE RESPONSE CABINET SIMULATION
- Darkglass' award-winning cabinet simulation module has been added to the already uber versatile mulitband distortion engine and graphic equalizer making it a complete rig-in-a-box for studio and live performing
- Perfect for quiet practice, you can now connect your PC or mobile device to your pedal to play along with your favorite songs, and backing tracks while using the headphone output!
- Pressing on the Distortion footswitch will bypass the low pass filter, leaving the full range, clean signal, compressor, EQ, and cab-sim engaged so you can now switch from a crystal clean to massive distortion with a simple stomp.
- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cut off frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cut off frequency to be mixed back to the high pass side. Ranging from 50 Hz (for only sub bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids
- Low Comp: This control is also used to control the compression amount when the compressor is enabled for clean signal
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low pass signal
- Master: +/- 12db; Sets the overall volume of the unit
- Low Shelf: +/- 12db at 80Hz
- 250 Hz: +/- 12db
- 500 Hz: +/- 12db
- 1.5kHz: +/- 12db
- 3kHz: +/- 12db
- High Shelf: +/- 12db at 5kHz
- Input: 1/4" connector for the instrument
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm
- Output: 1/4" connector for the amplifier or next effect in the chain
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector. Cabinet simulation can be switched with the Cab Sim Push Button.
- USB: Connect to Darkglass Suite (PC/Mac) to load impulse responses to the pedal.
- Output Impedance: 1 KiloOhm
- 9VDC: Center negative, regulated 9VDC only
- Current Consumption: 200 mA
- Width: 125 mm (4.92 in.)
- Height: 96 mm (3.77 in.)
- Depth: 57 mm (2.24 in.)
- Weight: 430g (0.94 lbs)
Manufacturer: DarkGlass Electronics
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details