*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Well Crafted Tool To Expand Musicians Reach - The Darkglass Element Cabsim Headphone Amp
An Element to handle the very core task of every musician. With a uniquely innovative approach, the Element comes to tackle in one device an immensely practical tool to empower players.
Inspired by the touch sensor technology used in our Hyper Luminal·Compressor, this non-conventional device it's now completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs. Using three fully-tactile slider potentiometers with positioning LED’s that render it appealing and extremely intuitive to use.
One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite. With Bluetooth technology to listen to back in tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction within players and XLR output to connect to a microphone preamp, PA system, etc.
Fully compatible with bass guitars, guitars, or any kind of instrument, this headphone amplifier comes as a reward to a team that pushed technology and knowledge further.
Thought by musicians for musicians, during these special circumstances, where we all need to stay safe at home...making music!
Instrument / line / amp input
- Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB
- Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external load)
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when using Element with an amplifier.
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard.
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite.
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a microphone preamp, PA system etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume controls.
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.