*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get High Quality Sound And Lots Of Power With the DAS EVENT-115A Powered, 600 W (Cont.) / 1200 (Peak), Single 15"
The EVENT-115A is a compact powered subwoofer system which uses a front-loaded 15” low frequency transducer developed by DAS. Designed as the companion subwoofer for the EVENT-26A, they share a compatible rigging system which allows the EVENT-26A to be flown from or stacked above the EVENT-115A.
The 15FW4 15″ loudspeaker used in the EVENT-115A has been engineered by DAS to provide outstanding performance and reliability. The 15FW4 speaker design has been optimized using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and incorporates an extended 3″ voice coil for high-efficiency and long excursion offering a power handling capacity of 1200 Wprogram. Efficient cooling is assured thanks to the 15FW4´s vented pole piece and abundant apertures in the speaker´s back plate keeping power compression to a minimum while providing high acoustic output over extended periods.
Driving the DAS 15FW4 loudspeaker is a cutting-edge 1200 Wpeak Class D amplifier. On the rear panel, quality Neutrik® XLR input connectors and stereo “loop thru” output connections are available to provide signal for the EVENT-26A systems. Thanks to the digital presets accessible by way of the DAScontrol™ interface on the rear of the cabinet, set-up of a complete systems is extremely easy.
The EVENT-115A cabinet is constructed from Birch plywood using a robust enclosure design and finished with the DAS ISO-flex protective coating for extended durability. The rigging hardware is compatible with the EVENT-26A allowing it to be flown directly below or stacked above the subwoofer unit. A top located pole mount socket is available allowing the EVENT-26A to be used in a combo configuration.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 125 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 131 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous): 600 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak): 1200 W
- Input Type: Balanced
- Input Impeadance: 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.95 V (+8 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 2 x Male XLR
- LF Driver: 15FW4
- Control: DAScontrol™
- AC Output Connector: powerCON NAC3MPB
- Current Draw 230 V: 1.4 A
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Rectangular
- Rigging Captive Rigging System
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ):480 x 485 x 765 mm (18,9 x 19,1 x 30,3 in)
- Net Weight: 37,0 kg ( 81,5 lb )
Manufacturer: D.A.S. Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details