*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Keep Your Speaker Systems Ahead of the Curve with the DAS VANTEC-20A Active Curved Source Line Array Speaker
The VANTEC-20A is an active curved source line array that incorporates an arsenal of hi-tech solutions designed to provide the versatility needed by today’s sound hire professionals. Whether it be stacked on the VANTEC-118A companion subwoofer, flown in a compact array, or used alone on a speaker stand, the VANTEC-20A can be used effectively in an incredible number of applications that include corporate A/V, mid-size sound reinforcement, and permanent installation.
Designed for use in arrays of up to 5 units, the VANTEC-20A is ideal for applications where the power and long-throw characteristics of large line arrays are not needed. Fast and simple deployment is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive DAS Click-Lock™ rigging hardware which allows the system to be securely flown from or stacked on the VANTEC-118A. Individual units can be mounted on tripods with precise aiming possible thanks to the variable angle pole mount which allows for 13.5º up or down tilt.
The DAScontrolTM interface allows users to easily configure the VANTEC-20A i systems for use individually or in combination with other units. Selectable high pass filter presets facilitate alignment with the VANTEC-18A and VANTEC-118A active bass systems without external processing. Throw compensation settings and array size selection can all be handled simply via the DAScontrolTM interface. When the VANTEC-20A is used individually, the DASlink™APP can be used to stream music in high definition stereo and remotely control the systems functions.
The enclosure is manufactured using Baltic birch plywood and finished with the DAS ISO-flex coating. Power is supplied by a cutting-edge 1500 Wpeak Class D amplifier in a biamplified configuration driving a single DAS 12F4C loudspeaker and twin M-60 compression drivers.
- Concerts and corporate A/V
- Portable and live clubs
- Theaters and auditoriums
- Houses of worship
- Active Curved Source Line Array
- Class D Bi-amplified 1500 Wpeak
- FIR filters for linear phase response
- 1 x DAS 12F4C + 2 x M-60 compression drivers
- Compact design with high output capabilities
- DAScontrol™ with presets and configurations
- DASlink™ wireless streaming and remote control
- +/- 13.5º variable tilt pole mount
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 63 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB): 90º
- Vertical Coverage: 15º
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 135 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power: 750 W continuous, 1500 W peak
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhms
- Input Sensitivity, Line: 3 V (+12 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 1 x Male XLR
- Control: DASlink™, DAScontrol™
- AC Output Connector: powerCON NAC3FCB
- Current Draw: 230 V, 1.2 A
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Trapezoidal
- Rigging: Captive Rigging System
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.2" x 24.6" x 17.3" / 335 x 625 x 440 mm
- Net Weight: 62.8 lbs (28.5 kg)
- LF Driver: 12F4C
- HF Driver: M-60
- Horn/Waveguide: BC-915
- Carton Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.3" x 28.7" x 19.3" / 490 x 730 x 490 mm
- Shipping Weight: 67.2 lbs (30.5 kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.