Extend The Utility Of Your DriveRack and ZonePRO Systems With The DBX Professional ZC-Fire Fire Safety Interface
The Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack and ZonePRO families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The ZC-FIRE is a dedicated fire safety interface for the ZonePRO products that allows selection of either system mute or scene selection upon being triggered by either a relay or control voltage from the fire safety system.
- Connectors: (2) RJ-45
- Series Wiring: Maximum Cable Length varies with number of Zone Controllers. For Example,Three Zone Controllers: 600 ft. Six Zone Controllers: 300 ft.
- Parallel Wiring using ZC-BOB: Up to Six Zone Controllers: 1000 ft.
- Parallel Wiring Cable: CAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft.) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher.
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA23138
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device