Get Optimized Sound Quality In The Most Difficult Spaces With The DBX Professional RTA-M Reference Microphone
The RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA, DriveRack PA+ and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- Polar Pattern: omni-directional
- Element: back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity: -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage: phantom power 9V-52VDC
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 250 Ohm +/- 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage: 9~52V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -63 dB +/-3 dB (0 dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Dimensions: Ø10(mic head) x 145(L) mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA23143
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device