Get Exceptional Installed Audio With The DBX ZonePRO 641m 6x4 Tamper-Proof Digital Zone Processor - Euroblock Inputs
The ZonePRO 641m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 641m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 641m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 641m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
- 6 Inputs / 4 Outputs
- 4 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
- Indicators: Network Traffic, Power
- Input: 6 Total (4) Switchable Mic or Line, (2) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- Input Connectors: Euroblock (Line and Mic) RCA (Source)
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/RF-filtered
- Input Impedance: Euroblock: >50k ohm Balanced, >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25k ohm Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Max Input: +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm Source Impedance
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Output: 4 total
- Output Connectors: Euroblock
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: 120 ohm Balanced, 60 ohm Unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV conversion system
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Digital Output Dynamic Range: >114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >80dB typical
- Propagation Delay: 0.6 msec
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 W
- BTU: <92.13
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 lbs / 4 kg
- Dimensions: 1.75 inch (1U) x 19 inch x 7.75 inch (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 600065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Model: ZONEPRO 641M
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details