The Evil Filter From Death By Audio, For The Truly Wild
The Evil Filter is a Psycho multimode filter with an ultra-sleek, laser-etched enclosure. Its medical-grade IC chip creates a hyper-precise filter that sounds like no other. With high pass, band pass, and low pass modes, as well as two types of screaming resonance, the Evil Filter is ready to saw any sound into pieces - or just be the most insane wah you've ever heard. The Evil Filter's two fuzzes take signals into a much more twisted dimension, creating a blooming compression that's perfect for ripping solos and walls of noise alike. Push it past the limit into octaves up, down, and snarling wave folding sounds. Using the CV/Expression input, you can also control the filter cutoff frequency with an expression pedal or synthesizer.
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 4.72" x 2.4" (including hardware).
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 21 mA.
- Filter Freq: Cutoff frequency of the filter. The numbers shown are in Hz.
- Filter Output: Volume of the filter section of the pedal.
- Filter Selector: Selects between the different filter types - Low Pass, Band Pass, and High Pass.
- Filter Resonance: Sets the resonance of the filter in conjunction with the Resonance Switch. WARNING: Will self oscillate at high levels!
- Resonance Switch: Sets the range of the Filter Resonance knob between Normal and High.
- Fuzz Output: Volume of the fuzz section of the pedal.
- Fuzz Type Switch: Choose between two different fuzzes - lower for a cleaner, more driving fuzz, higher for a blasted out, blooming, insane fuzz.
- EXP/CV Input: Plugin CV control (~0-3.0v) or an expression pedal for external control of the Filter Freq knob. The Filter Freq knob sets the range for the EXP/CV input.
HAND-MADE IN NEW YORK CITY
Manufacturer: Death by Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details