It's Right Here, The Fuzz Of All Fuzzes - Fuzz War From Death By Audio
Call in the Army, the Navy, Scotland Yard, your mom, and the Mario Brothers! You'll need all the help you can get to stop this endless wall of fuzz from raging! This kill-all circuit explodes the meanest, nastiest, most insane distortion to make you the ruler of the fuzz universe. This Death By Audio pedal has hand spray-painted graphics covering up meaty components and sound, giving you a high-tech fuzz mutilator at a punk rock price. With three knobs it can create a multitude of ultimate fuzz, boost, overdrive, and distortion sounds. Listen for yourself and you will see, this is the thickest-sounding sustaining fuzz pedal you have ever heard.
- Dimensions: 5.87" x 4.72" x 2.5" (including hardware).
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 1 mA.
- Volume: Controls the overall output level.
- Fuzz: Controls the gain of the fuzz circuit. At its lowest setting, the pedal just acts as a tone shifter. As the fuzz knob is turned up it sweeps from a booster to overdrive to thick distortion to a full-on blown out war of fuzz.
- Tone: A specially designed multi-curve shaping filter that changes the timbre of the pedal from super deep bass sludge to screaming highs.
HAND-MADE IN NEW YORK CITY
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.