*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Reverberation Machine From Death By Audio - The Original Synthetic Atmosphere Creator
The Reverberation Machine offers up drippy, saturated spring reverbs and cavernous expanses in one small package. Push the Altitude and hear the reverb blasted with gloom and distorted shimmer for the ultimate wall of sound. An instant classic for a reason, the Reverberation Machine's unique and experimental sounds are equally at home twisting your sound into a galactic nebula or adding a sinister and yearning beauty to anything you plug in.
**When the Altitude and Verb controls are turned past 12 o'clock, the pedal can produce potentially harmful volumes, white noise, and other artifacts**
- Dimensions: 4.86" x 3.67" x 2.06" (including hardware).
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on a positive ring, negative tip 9V DC adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 66 mA.
- Vol: Controls the master output volume.
- Altitude Control: This is similar to gain. Turn it up to bring in a more wide-open, distorted sound.
- Verb: Blends in the amount of reverb.
- Dark/Light Symbol: Dark cavernous reverberation to bright shimmering reverberation.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.