Get The Simplified Version Of The Legendary Diezel VH4 - TheÂ Diezel VH2 100W Guitar Amplifier Head
Rising from the firmly entrenched Diezel VH4 legacy, the VH2 100-watt head roars with the same detailed cleans, punchy mid-gain, and ferocious distorted tones that have come to define the Diezel name. Because some players found the VH4's feature-rich layout more than their needs dictated, the VH2 has stripped away anything that could slow down your tonal journey. While all of the legendary tones are accounted for, the amp's two channel design makes them even easier to access. Its two button footswitch takes on-the-fly tonal changes down to laser-like precision. And a single transparent series effects loop is ideal for translating all of your time-based effects. The VH2 packs 100 watts of all-tube Diezel tone into a straight-forward amp that demands to be experienced.
- Uncluttered Front Panel Is Easy To Navigate
- Single Series Effects Loop Offers Transparent Tonal Control
- 2-Channel Design Sweeps Through The Whole Gain Range Of The Original Amp - Streamlined to perfection The VH2 is crafted from the ground up to deliver legendary tone and flexibility in a simplified form. Nailing your perfect guitar tone has never been easier. Times, tastes, and tools change. But with the VH2, your tone never has to.
- 2-Button Footswitch For Channel And Master Volume Selection - Dual master volume control. One popular carryover from the VH4 is the dual master volume feature. With a push of the included footswitch, you'll be toggling between two preset levels, ensuring you're always heard over the mix.
- 100 Watt All Tube Head
- Tubes: 4 x KT77, 4 x 12AX7B & 1 x CV4004
- 2x channels with individual EQs
- CH1 = Paul's CH1 / CH2 = VH4's CH3
- Series FX-loop
- Footswitch Included
- Preset two volume levels for on-the-fly dynamic shifts
- Functions in the master section for clean volume control
- Dimensions: 11"(L) x 29"(W) x 10.75"(H)
- Weight: 51 lbs
Manufacturer: Diezel Guitar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details