Get A Powerful Noise-Free Single Coil Pickup With Warm Tone - The DiMarzio DP117 HS-3 Electric Guitar Pickup
The HS-3 has been the weapon of choice for Strat-powered classical metal since the early 1980s. Far from being a high-output monster, the HS-3 is actually a smooth and relatively quiet pickup that produces a sweet overdrive tone without jagged edges. These qualities combine perfectly with a heavily distorted amp, because the sound won’t get muddy or messy. The HS-3 is also versatile — it’s a noise-free pickup in a live situation or in the studio.
- Wiring: 4 Conductor
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Output mV: 93
- DC Resistance: 23.72 Kohm
- Year of Introduction: 1980
- Patent: 4442749
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA77195
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device