OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Hot Humbucker That Will Boost Your Output - The DiMarzio DP161 Steve's Special Bridge Pickup
Steve’s Special is a non-traditional approach to high-output bridge humbucking pickup design. Hot humbuckers usually concentrate most of the pickup’s power in a narrow frequency bandwidth for maximum impact. Using DiMarzio's patented dual-resonance design, Steve’s Special takes the opposite path, spreading the sound over a broad range. Bass and treble frequencies are boosted while the mids are pulled back, so the pickup’s power doesn’t kick a high-gain amp into overdrive as easily. This makes Steve’s Special a good choice for both fast soloing and clean chords, because individual notes won’t smear together with heavy overdrive, and clean sounds have an almost “hi-fi” quality.
- Wiring: 4 Conductor
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Output mV: 390
- DC Resistance: 18.21 Kohm
- Year of Introduction: 1995
- Patent: 4501185
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA77187
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device