Get A Great Sounding And Versatile Humbucker That Has Deep Tone Without Becoming Muddy - The DiMarzio DP193 Air Norton Neck Pickup
The Air Norton started out simply to be the Airbucker version of the Norton. DiMarzio thought it would make a distinctive-sounding bridge pickup with high-gain amps, but they soon discovered that it’s a radically neat neck pickup, too. The tone is deep and warm, but not muddy. It’s hot, but not distorted. It’s even got cool harmonics, which are really unusual for a neck humbucker. The patented Air Norton magnetic structure reduces string-pull, so sustain is improved; and pick attack and dynamics are tremendously controllable and expressive. Combine the Air Norton with an Air Zone, The Tone Zone or Steve’s Special in the bridge position for a perfect blend of power and tone, or use an Air Norton in the bridge position with an Air Classic Bridge model in the neck position for a distinctive medium-output blues-rock sound.
- Wiring: 4 Conductor
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Output mV: 270
- DC Resistance: 12.58 Kohm
- Year of Introduction: 1995
- Patent: 4,501,185 & 5,399,802
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA77188
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device