OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Put Some Hair On Your Sound With The DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz is a doorway into an alternate fuzz universe, where classic tones of legend coexist with splattered and shattered Pollock abstractions. Combining the Carcosa's wide-ranging AFTER bias control with two toggle positions creates tones that range from porcine fatness to dessicated shards. This versatility makes the Carcosa Fuzz a good companion for dirty or clean amps. True bypass, tons of output, and the visage of the King in Yellow sets the stage for fuzzy madness.
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz has an exaggerated mid-range and treble character that help it stand out in a mix. It has been designed to cut through a dense and heavy band but still have great note articulation with chords. However, when extreme bias (AFTER) ranges are selected many wild and over-the-top sounds are possible.
- Input: 1/4” TS Unbalanced - 500 kΩ
- Output: 1/4” TS Unbalanced - 1 kΩ
- Current Draw: 4 mA
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Power: 9VDC alkaline battery (not included), HARMAN PS0913DC power adapter (optional)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: DOD Electronics
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83883
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device