Get A Reliable Hi Hat Stand That Won't Fail - The Drum Workshop 3000 Series 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
A range of medium weight hardware to suit varying musical styles. Light enough for the working drummer, but heavy-duty enough for heavy-hitters. DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous.
- Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details