*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Reliable Hi Hat Stand That Won't Fail - The Drum Workshop 3000 Series 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand
A range of medium weight hardware to suit varying musical styles. Light enough for the working drummer, but heavy-duty enough for heavy-hitters. DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous.
- Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.