*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Double Pedal Built For All Drummers With The Drum Workshop DWCP3002 3000 Series Double Pedal
3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. Well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
- 101 2-Way Beater an industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.