OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Stand That Won't Let You Down With The Drum Workshop DWCP3900 3000 Series Double Tom Stand
DW's lightest weight tom stand, the 3900 features the same dual tom ball-and-socket/auxiliary clamp top as our popular 9900, but lighter gauge tubing makes it substantially more portable than its heavy-duty cousin. A sturdy double-braced tripod base still supports heavy rack toms, multiple cymbals and accessories.
A range of medium weight hardware to suit varying musical styles. Light enough for the working drummer, but heavy-duty enough for heavy-hitters. DW quality and dependability at a price most drummers can afford.
- Using the Auxiliary Clamp or an available Tom Arm on any of the four basic Toms Stand models, you can easily upgrade or create your own unique set-up by adding the SM934 or SM799.
- The 3991 Tilter
- Full-size heavy-duty 1 1/8” Double Braced Tripod Base.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA11069