Get An Innovative High Quality Pedal With The Drum Workshop DWCP5002AD4 Delta III Double Accelerator Pedal W/ Case
DW has reengineered the pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of their DNA they thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
So, DW developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and you’ll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, DW improved on the smoothness and feel of the 5000 by adding a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivers ultimate smoothness
- The NewTri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustble.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Includes a new nylon carry case
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details