Get A Quality Part For Your Kit With The Drum Workshop DWCP6300UL Ultralight Snare Drum Stand
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An “old-school” snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Ultralight™ Joints are smooth, strong, and lightweight
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Dual Chain. Easily-adjustable Spring Tension Adjuster
- Ultralight™ Glide Tilter™ angle adjustment
- Ultralight™ Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness"
- 6300UL Basket Grips are lightweight, secure, and stylish
- 6300UL Basket Spring Adjustment is quick, effortless, and very lightweight
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85690
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device