Get Hardware You Can Rely On With The Drum Workshop DWCP6500 6000 Series Hi-Hat Stand
Sturdy and easy to position, the 6500 features a unique direct-pull rod linkage for smooth effortless action.
Inspired by the hardware of the 50’s and 60’s, 6000 Series hardware features a lightweight aluminum flush base and music stand-style folding design. It’s the lightest hardware DW offers, yet performs surprisingly well for Rock players as well.
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An "old-school" snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Easily-adjustable knurled metal Spring Tension Adjuster
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- 5/8" upper tube
- 3/4" base tube
- wt. 5.9 lbs.
- max playing height: 35"
- min playing height: 28"
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details