*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Stand You Can Depend On With The Drum Workshop DWCP6700 6000 Series Boom Cymbal Stand
For the lightest trap case imaginable, go with vintage-looking 6000 cymbal stands. Included are toothless Tilters with Techlock and Adjustable Cymbal Seats.
Inspired by the hardware of the 50’s and 60’s, 6000 Series hardware features a lightweight aluminum flush base and music stand-style folding design.It’s the lightest hardware DW offers, yet performs surprisingly well for Rock players as well.
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An "old-school" snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- 1/2" upper tube
- 5/8" middle tube
- 3/4" base tube
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details