*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Stand You Can Depend On With The Drum Workshop DWCP6700 6000 Series Boom Cymbal Stand
For the lightest trap case imaginable, go with vintage-looking 6000 cymbal stands. Included are toothless Tilters with Techlock and Adjustable Cymbal Seats.
Inspired by the hardware of the 50’s and 60’s, 6000 Series hardware features a lightweight aluminum flush base and music stand-style folding design.It’s the lightest hardware DW offers, yet performs surprisingly well for Rock players as well.
A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An "old-school" snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock® secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- 1/2" upper tube
- 5/8" middle tube
- 3/4" base tube
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.