Get A Quality Part For Your Kit With The Drum Workshop DWCP6700UL Ultralight Boom Cymbal Stand
For the lightest trap case imaginable, go with vintage-looking 6000 cymbal stands. Included are toothless Tilters with Techlock and Adjustable Cymbal Seats.
Inspired by the hardware of the 50’s and 60’s, 6000 Series hardware features a lightweight aluminum flush base and music stand-style folding design.
It’s the lightest hardware DW offers, yet performs surprisingly well for Rock players as well.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Ultralight™ Joints are smooth, strong, and lightweight
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Dual Chain. Easily-adjustable Spring Tension Adjuster
- Ultralight™ Glide Tilter™ angle adjustment
- Ultralight™ Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness"
Manufacturer: DW Drums
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.