Get A Pedal Relied On By The Pros With The Drum Workshop DWCP9000XF 9000 Series Bass Pedal W/ Extended Footboard
Foot-board 1 inch longer then standard 9000 series foot-board. 9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, DW thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature the all-new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
In addition, DW added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator to Turbo-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
The industry-standard, industry-leading line of 9000 Series hardware is DW's most popular. Heavy-duty steel constructions means it built to withstand the punishment that long tours can dish out, but it’s a long list of patented innovative features that keeps drummers coming back.
9000 Series pedals are played by the world’s top professionals for a reason; Floating Rotor technology makes then quick and responsive, while the Adjustable Cam makes them versatile enough for any musical environment. A groundbreaking design and DW quality has helped to make 9000 pedals our most sought after pedals today.
- DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design
- The new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected & protected no matter what bass drum size or angle.
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details