OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Don't Waste Time Adjusting Your Hardware With The Drum Workshop DWCP9300AL 9000 Series Air Lift Heavy Duty Snare Stand
Adjusting your rack toms and snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. From counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on toms or snare drums has become a challenge. Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in DW's top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 tom stand.
- The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock™.
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60295