Don't Waste Time Adjusting Your Hardware With The Drum Workshop DWCP9300AL 9000 Series Air Lift Heavy Duty Snare Stand
Adjusting your rack toms and snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. From counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on toms or snare drums has become a challenge. Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in DW's top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 tom stand.
- The Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock™.
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.