Expand Your Kit With The Drum Workshop DWCP9550 Universal Hi-Hat Stand W/ Linkage
Drum Workshop stands utilizes the same universal joints as double pedals to offer unsurpassed responsiveness. Cymbal stand not included. All of the heavy-duty features associated with the 9000 Series line of hardware, like heavy gauge steel tubing, integrated vise memory lock and lateral cymbal seat adjustment, are standard. The 9550 comes complete with auxiliary pedal, MG1 and MG2 mounting clamps and Universal Linkage with two extension options.
The 9550 Universal Hi-Hat System represents the latest advancement in hi-hat technology. Using DW’s Universal Linkage Assembly, the 9550 achieves lightning-fast response and a smooth, effortless feel. It can be placed on either side of the kit, making it a multi-position primary hi-hat or a versatile auxiliary hi-hat for secondary hat sounds and effects cymbals.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed --"sloshyness--" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21--" and 15--"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- 1--" upper tube
- 1 1/4--" base tube
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details